Visits to Archer Homes are open to vaccinated visitors and non vaccinated visitors. Visits must be pre-booked and are only available during stated visiting hours. There are daily limits on visitor numbers for each home.
|Monday – Friday||Public Holidays||Saturday & Sunday|
|Archer Home||1pm – 3pm||Closed||Closed|
|Thorrington Home||1pm – 3pm||Closed||Closed|
|all visitors must vacate by 4pm|
- Your visit must be pre-booked
- Complete health check & negative RAT on arrival
- Surgical masks to be worn during the visit
- Room limits 1 person standard room, 2 people ensuite / care suite
- Please cancel your visit if you are feeling unwell
Book your visit
Bookings must be made during week day office hours.
Archer Home office hours: 9.00am to 3.00pm and Thorrington office hours: 9.00am to 2.00pm. Use the form below to begin your booking:
Please note, due to our hourly restriction in visitor numbers (5 per hour), if there are two of you wishing to visit a resident, each person must be booked on individual bookings, these bookings can be for the same time slot if available. Room limits are 1 person standard room, 2 people ensuite / care suite