Our Residential Homes
Archer Home – Beckenham
Thorrington Home – Thorrington/Beckenham
- Day care programmes – rest home and memory-support options
- Assisted-living studios with support care packages options
- Short term (respite) support care
- Rest home support care with Standard rooms
- Memory support care (dementia) with Standard rooms
Our Facilities and Property
Our Archer Homes have a range of room options. From Licensed Studios, to Premium Rooms with full ensuites (these attract a surcharge), to Standard Rooms that have segregated toilets and showers for resident use.
Our approach with loved ones with dementia is to support their memory, with an holistic approach to care and well-being.
This is our focus in the Thorrington Home Memory Support Neighbourhood.
‘People with dementia often live in a parallel universe, existing in the same time and space as ours, but with different rules and values.
We must strive to acknowledge and understand these universes and find a common ground for care.’
[‘Dementia Beyond Drugs’ by G. Allen Power, an Eden Alternative GP specialising in changing our culture of care for those living with dementia.]