IN OUR HOMES
The current expectations for anyone entering our Residential Homes are:
- Visitors entering our Homes must be well – asymptomatic.
- Any visitor or close contact must have had a 7-day isolation period since their infection date before entering our Homes.
- Face masks must be worn throughout visit (including children).
- Limit of 2 people/room. Larger groups must meet outside.
- Are required to complete a negative RAT twice a week.
- Surgical masks are mandatory for staff when directly engaging with residents.
We reserve the right to change our Health Precautions at any time.
This is based on such things as an escalation in Covid community transmission, a significant home outbreak or staffing restriction due to health absences.